Model: BP-1 Probe
US $195.00 BP-1: Probe
US $310.00 BP-1C: Probe w/Vehicle Clamp
- Rugged Construction
- Water Resistant
- Unaffected by Surface Cover
- Easy to Install
- Zinc Plated Clamp (included in kit)
instrument Comes With:
- BP-1: 25' cable to reach passenger area: Does not come with vehicle clamp
- BP-1C: 25' cable to reach passenger area: Kit comes compete with vehicle clamp
Drive right of way, works with T&R locators; Model PD, Model Mark V "Ranger"
Safety tip: "Drive first, locate second"
Download a Brochure
The BP-1 (C) is designed for use with T&R audio frequency locators. The probe and optional clamp attach to a vehicle, usually the bumper, and allow pipeline location while driving. The probe comes with a 25' (7.62m) cable which can be run into the passenger area of the vehicle and attach to the locator receiver.
Vehicle clamp hold probe in 90º and 45º angles for pipeline locating, center and depth determination.
Easy to connect, very strong connection.
Weather resistant, rugged construction.
- Tech Data
- Works with Model PD
- Works with Model V "Ranger"
- Use on truck
- Right of way vehicle
- Other vehicles
- Receiver sits in passenger area
- -20ºC to 55ºC (-4ºF to 131ºF)
- Probe: 1" x 9.75" (25mm x 235mm))
- Shipping Bp-1: 13" x 9.5" x 5" 4 lbs. (330mm x 241mm x 127mm 1.81kg)
- Shipping BP-1 (C): 13" x 9" x 7" 6 lbs. (330mm x 228mm x 178mm 2.72kg)
- Parts List
- #085-084 Vehicle Clamp - US$70.00