At Grade CP Test Station
Corrosion Mitigation Instrumentation
- Quick release 1/4 turn connector
- Magnet for easy locating
- 11 position terminal board (AG-3 with N,S,E,W indicators)
Model AG-3 Come With:
- Cover with magnet
- 11-hole terminal board, with (3) T&R Rapid Connect binding posts
Covers in Black, Orange and Yellow from stock. Custom colors are available. Call (909) 890-0700 for details.
Download a Brochure
Manufactured by Tinker & Rasor, these convenient at-grade CP Test Stations are ideal for quick access by field personnel when monitoring electrical currents and potentials on buried pipelines, cables or other metallic structures.
These test stations have been designed for use in low traffic areas, such as tank farms, sidewalks, etc.
The Terminal board lays flat to offer easy access to connection terminals as well good real estate to accommodate many connections.
The terminal board has twelve (12) holes which are numbered, including compass notations (NSEW). Most binding post holes separated on 1" centers to allow for accessories, such as shunts and bonding straps. The terminal comes with three (3) rapid connect binding posts.
Model AG-3 with a horizontal 11-hole terminal board fits 6" riser pipe.
- Tech Data
High Strength proprietary polypropylene material with a non-conductive body. solid construction.
Fits 6" Riser pipe
8.75" width x 5" Length
- Parts List
- #025-205 8" Cover US$19.98
- #029-225 8" Case $19.98
- #142-009 Bonding Strip US$0.75
- #146-001 Shunt Orange, 0.001Ohm, 25Amp US$6.00
- #146-002 Shunt Yellow, 0.01Ohm 8Amp US$6.00
- #146-003 Shunt Red, 0.1Ohm 2Amp US$6.00
Custom colors are available. Call (909) 890-0700 for details.